Friday, November 6, 2015
10 Great Care Package Items For Your Type 1 Diabetes College Student!
I have been wanting to send my daughter a fun care package at college but was really unsure what I should send her. I didn't just want to send her junk food and although she needs fast acting sugars and juice boxes I really didn't think that it would excite her. I asked one of the groups that I belong to on facebook Tandem tslim Pump got some great ideas here are my top 10!
1. Some warm funky gloves (fun colors )
2. Decorations for her dorm door and room (love this decorations are easy to ship and don't cost much)
3. Gift cards for places close to college. Nikki has a Panera Bread, Friendly's and Applebees close by.
4. A small first ad kit
5. A Phone case cover
6. String Cheese (lol she loves it)
7. Pens! Get some fun colored pens and holiday pens! She can share these!
8. Skittles and cookies (for those low's)
9. Kleenix (you can get the fun holiday gift boxes)
10. Leg warmers! I can't believe it but leg warmers are back in and they are out at target in fun colors.
These are my top 10 items that i am putting together as a surprise care package to send her and I love that it doesn't include alot of junk food but a lot of cool fun items she will like and have fun using.
Visit us at Pump Wear Inc.