Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy Birthday To My Best Friend Dawn



Happy Birthday To My Best Friend!

This weekend celebrates one of my dearest and best friend’s birthday. Dawn will celebrate her 50th birthday on July 4th. Who would have thought that over 22 years ago after meeting at an aerobic class that we would still be going strong! I even introduced Dawn to her husband at my son’s birthday party and they will celebrate 10 years of marriage this year. We have been together through all of my children's diabetes issues, and Dawn's Breast Cancer and through all of this have built a company and stayed friends, growing stronger as we go. Our birthday’s are exactly 1 month apart (mine was June 4th). (yes I am 1 month older) I can not describe how wonderful a friend Dawn is, she’s the person you know will always be there for you, she’s the one you know you can call at 2:00 a.m.just because. She if fierce in her protection of me and my family and will sacrifice her last dime to help a friend. Dawn is the friend that everyone wishes they had and I am so happy to call mine.

August 1st is friendship day and I thought this would be the perfect time to let our best friends know what they mean to us. I found some wonderful quotes that I think truly fit Dawn when I think of her. As I wish Dawn a very happy birthday I hope all of you also have the opportunity to reach out and send one of these quotes or a hug to your best friends! Happy Birthday Dawn, Thanks for making me a better person and for being there through everything! Love ya, these quotes say it all hugs!

Quotes That Remind Me of My Best Friend Dawn:

A friend is the one who comes in when the whole world has gone out. ~Grace Pulpi

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had. ~Author Unknown

Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down. ~Oprah Winfrey

Friends are relatives you make for yourself. ~Eustache Deschamps

A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails. ~Donna Roberts

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked. ~Author Unknown


Friends are kisses blown to us by angels. ~Author Unknown

A true friend reaches for your hand and touches your heart. ~Attributed to Heather Pryor

Happy Birthday To My Best Friend Dawn Love Julie

Julie Mom to Adam 21, Patrick 18 and Nikki 12 all have Type 1 Diabetes

Visit us at Pump Wear Inc. & Girly Girl Studio

No comments: