Thursday, November 4, 2010

Give The Gift Of Memories



For years we talked about being able to offer insulin pump cases with pictures that people send us so that we can make their insulin pump case truly unique and original. This past year we were finally able to provide this to everyone. We are finding that the "Picture That" insulin pump cases are becoming very popular with kids and adults sending in their favorite pictures to proudly display on their cases.

I had one done myself with my three children on it and wear it all the time but i use it for my cell phone! I have had people ask me where I got it simply because they too would like to have some of their memories put on a case as well.

With the up coming holiday season I plan on giving these as gifts! What better way to bring in the holiday than by cherishing memories.

Another really neat idea with the gift of memories is that you can have more than one case done and slip them all on a belt telling a story! Many many unique ways to savor the memories. We hope that you will enjoy our Picture That cases as much as we are.

Julie, mom to Adam 22, Patrick 18 and Nikki Tyler almost (13)

Visit us at Pump Wear Inc. & Girly Girl Studio

No comments: