Tuesday, November 16, 2010

You Got To Love Them




Patrick is away at school and I have to tell you , "You Got To Love Them". I am loving that since he has been away he has been texting me, calling me and skyping me. With today's technology it has made having him away from home so much easier.

The other day he wanted to know why I never answer his skype calls! It's so funny because he must call every time I am away from the desk! He also wanted to know why i sometimes don't answer him on facebook? Well sometimes I have facebook up but i am not at my desk or I am working on another screen.

I just want to hug him because I love that he wants to see or talk with me, you just can't ask for more than that. So to my Patrick I say I will watch for you on facebook and listen for your skype calls because you are a vip call I don't want to miss, hugs!

Julie mom to Adam 22, Patrick 18 and Nikki Tyler 13 (almost)

Visit Us at Pump Wear Inc. & Girly Girl Studio

No comments: