Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Because I Like Lists!



I've been getting a lot of calls about people getting ready for camping and I know through the years with our boys camping and now Nikki I find that once again I rely on my lists to make sure that I have everything I need for them. This list I have used for years and you can add or subtract from it what you need, but it has really helped me make sure I have everything for our campers!.

Here I Go Again With My Lists!

Cabin
Bunk sheets and pillowcases
Pillows
Blankets
Laundry bag

Recreation
Swimsuit and swim cap
Swim goggles
Beach towel
Ear plugs
Nose plugs
Beach ball

Personal
Items
Toothpaste, toothbrush and holder
Soap dish and soap
Disposable towelettes
Towels and washcloths
Lip balm
Sunscreen
Special blanket/toy

Diabetes Items

Site changes (lots)
Reservoirs
Injector
Test strips
Spare test kit
Ketone strips
IV Prep
Batteries for Pump
Batteries for test kit
Insulin
Other meds
Frio Insulin Pump Wallet
Splash Pack for Insulin Pump
Spare Insulin Pump Case


Emergency or First Aid Items
First Aid kit
mirror
Police whistle
Insect repellent
Instant cold compress

Camping Equipment
Backpack
Sleeping bag
Flashlight/batteries/bulbs
Canteen with cover and cup
Plastic or enamelware dishes
Knife, fork and spoon set
Compass
Binoculars
Camera
Sunglasses

Clothing
Underwear
Athletic socks
T-shirts
Shorts
Jeans and pants
Sweatshirt
Shower shoes
tennis shoes
Hiking boots
Rain suit or poncho



Hope that this list helps get you ready for camping.

Julie Mom to Adam (21) Patrick (18) Nikki (12) All Type 1 Diabetes

Visit us at Pump Wear & Girly Girl Studio

No comments: